Ocean Sunset

(Site:) https://www.google.com/search?q=sunset&newwindow=1&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSm8HA-fjZAhVEMd8KHS05DEoQ_AUICigB&biw=1369&bih=686#imgrc=eL6X5eTfS35B-M:


Image 1: 
Based on the Images I found I'm creating the sketches of a sunset. I'm creating a pastel picture on multiples images I looked up with a sunset.
I never did this before so this is outside my comfort level, but it is good that I'm trying something new. I looked at my friend Jomary's picture, where she was using pastel colors with a brush, to blend her colors better,







                                                                                .









Images 2 (Images with Water Reflections)



Examples:

I found 3 images with a sunset, and some of them had a reflection of water, which is also 1 of my choice.



The materials I'm using are oil pastels chalks, paintbrush, a pencil. I'm first gonna lightly sketch it out on my paper that I cut down to make smaller, based on my image I'm gonna sketch out the sun first then lightly start to blend the yellow with the orange and go from there.
This is just my sketch based on what the sunset is gonna look like, I'm adding some extra color behind the sun to make it pop out, I know that some sunsets have more colors than just orange and yellow, and I'm gonna add some blue, and little bit of pink and purple to show more colors in it.





So far this is how my art piece




This is my final art piece








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean Sunset